More AMD Ryzen 4000 Mobile Laptops! Let’s test the ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15!
Get yours here: US: https://amzn.to/3aFJQUX EU: https://amzn.to/2VDuvQn
Sponsor: Check out the Elgato Key Light Air: US: https://amzn.to/38IRQmY
(EU) – https://amzn.to/2W7JlPU
0:00 – Introduction, Specs, Price
2:00 – Design, Materials, Build Quality
3:11 – Keyboard, Touchpad, Software
4:10 – Connections, Charger
4:58 – CPU Performance, Gaming Performance
6:32 – Battery Life, SSD Performance
7:15 – Thermals, Noise
7:42 – Internals, Maintenance, Upgrades
8:41 – Fixing the Vent Covers
9:45 – Display Performance
10:59 – Conclusion
– Just to emphasize the display: if you need to do color-critical tasks, look into the 240Hz IPS option instead. That should have 100% sRGB coverage.
– Still talking to Asus about the thermals. Again they’re fine, not that different from most gaming laptops actually, but the improvements I saw by opening those vents are bigger than Asus say it should be. I’ll update when I learn more!
– Clarification: In testing, I use the “Turbo” preset for all performance benchmarks, assuming you want to get as much performance as possible there. I use the “Silent” preset (plus kb backlight off, display set to 180 nits) for all battery related testing.
– Many test results don’t make it into the video to prevent clutter. If there are any questions, ask!
More Techtesters? Join the community!
Twitter (Nada) – https://twitter.com/NadaOverbeeke
Twitter (Stephan) – https://twitter.com/Foritain
– This product was made available for testing ASUS. As per our guidelines, they don’t get a damn say about anything in this video or any of my other content.
– Amazon links we provide are (typically) affiliate links. These provide a small commission to me when you decide to buy a product at no cost to you whatsoever.
#ASUS #ROG #G15