In this video, you will get to know that How you can project Android screen to PC or Laptop. This video is a complete explanation of Android screencasting. You will go through every single step of the whole process. So watch the full video.
There are two methods to cast android screen to pc or project Android Screen to PC. Among them, one is Cast Android screen using USB cable and second is cast android screen to pc without any cable. It’s absolutely a wireless method. In this video, you will go through from both the methods. So, watch and Enjoy.
Pros and Cons of Project android screen to pc using USB method:
1. In the USB method of Casting Android Screen to PC or Laptop, you have complete control of Android smartphone. That means you can use your Android smartphone from Laptop or PC mouse pointer.
2. No internet connection is required for Casting, projecting Android screen. (Required for the first time for setting up)
3. It’s free, Simple and easy.
1. The quality of the picture you get on PC or Laptop screen is not so good. For HD picture quality, you have to upgrade the Vysor app which obviously cost you little bit.
2. Your boundary is limited to the length of the USB cable only.
Pros and Cons of Wireless method:
1. The picture quality of the screen on PC or Laptop is far better than the picture quality in USB method.
2. There are no such boundaries like in USB method as it uses your wifi connection to stream on Laptop screen that’s why you can cast or project Android screen to PC or laptop from a quite long-distance (with in WiFi range).
1. You cannot use your Android smartphone from PC or Laptop mouse like in USB method.
2. It requires same WiFi connection for both the devices. That means your android smartphone and your PC or Laptop is connected with the same WiFi connection at the same time to cast,project or share Android screen to PC or laptop.
So, these are some Pros and Cons of both the methods. But, Ultimately, both the methods are quite fun. You can have your smartphone photos, videos and everything in your Android smartphone on comparatively bigger screen. Moreover, if you don’t have Smart TV then you can connect your laptop or PC with the LED TV using HDMI cable and you can have your multimedia on TV.
Additional drivers and apps you required in casting Android screen to PC or Laptop using USB method:
ADB Driver: http://koush.com/post/universal-adb-driver
Vysor app for Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/vysor/gidgenkbbabolejbgbpnhbimgjbffefm?utm_source=chrome-ntp-icon
Additional apps for Wireless method:
All Cast Receiver for Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/allcast-receiver/hjbljnpdahefgnopeohlaeohgkiidnoe?utm_source=chrome-ntp-icon
Mirror app for Android : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.koushikdutta.mirror&hl=en
If you find this video useful then please hit LIKE button and share it with your friends. Do let me know in the comment if you have any query and how you enjoy this Android screen Casting and Please Subscribe to the channel. I will keep on bringing more exciting videos for you. It’s just a beginning More to come on this Channel.
Subscribe TheTechToys: https://goo.gl/bm3CxM
Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/thetechtoys
Like on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thetechtoys/
Visit Website: http://www.thetechtoys.com/
Please watch: “How to Get Google Assistant on Any Android Device without Root [EASIEST WAY]”