The only charger you will need for travel! This HHI 8800mAh lithium-ion Universal Laptop and Cell Phone External Back up Battery is one of the most powerful smallest external battery out in the market today (palm size). Also comes with LED indicator and switch between 16V or 19V for different power charging. This back up battery has intellectual protection chip to prevent any short circuit to your device. Also with its high capacity and you won’t worry about running out of power for your cellphone or laptop.
* Dimension: 127*82*25 (mm)
* Battery type: lithium-ion battery
* Capacity: 3.7V – 8800mAh / 32.5WH (or 14.8V – 2200mAh)
* Rated input: DC 16.8V 1.5A
* Rated output: USB 5V 0.6A DC 16V/2A 19V/2A
* High capacity: 8800mAh, is equivalent to 10 times of the capacity of cellphone battery .
* Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery, up to more than 500 circles, later the power can still remain 80%.
* For 16V and 19V Notebooks.
* USB 5V output voltage for cellphone, PSP, iPhone etc.
* Intellectual protection chip: protection for overcharge, over discharge, overload and short circuit protection.
How to use it:
Charge the mobile charger
1) Press the button to check the capacity
* 4 LED on: 95%-100% power
* 3 LED on: 65%-95% power
* 2 LED on: 35%-65% power
* 1 LED on: 15%-35% power
* No LED on: less than 15% power
2) plug the adaptor into a power outlet to charge the power when on or off
Charge your electric devices( Laptop, MP4)
1) Press the on/off button 3 seconds to turn on the charger and press again to change the voltage
2) Confirm the adaptor’s input voltage of the Notebook
3) Connect the DC charging cable to the portable power
4) Choose suitable connector for your laptop and connect to the input port of the laptop and charging begins
5) When charging finished , press on/off about 3 seconds to turn off the charger
Charge your digital devices( Cellphone)
1) Check the input voltage of your electric device
2) USB jack only supply 5V for your device
3) Connect USB connecting cable’s another end with the suitable connector
4) Plug the connector into the inlet of the electric device
DC out and USB out can work at the same time